CREW Call for Proposals
Please visit this page for details of CREW Call for Proposals
CREW is a Scottish Government funded partnership between the James Hutton Institute and Scottish HEI's, established to deliver accessible research and expert opinion to support Scottish Government and its delivery partners in the development and implementation of water policy in Scotland. We are pleased to announce a call for proposals. Applications are invited from Scottish HEI's and National Research Organisations to collaborate with CREW in the delivery of the following project. Only HEIs and NROs are invited to bid for projects, and any consultants/SMEs interested in being sub-consultants to a particular project should liaise directly with an HEI.
There are no projects out for tender at the moment, but please check back regularly.
- Expression of Interest form (use for CRW2017/16 & CRW2018/18)
- Generic application form (Full tender applications must be received using this form)
- Standard contract (Applicants must ensure that they are able to accept the T&Cs of the standard CREW contract before submitting proposals)
- For call Down Projects, applicants must ensure that they are able to accept the T&Cs of the Framework Agreement before submitting proposals
- Guidance on writing CREW reports
All feedback and queries related to these calls should be directed by email to Dr Emma Defew before the stated deadline. All non-confidential queries and answers will be published on this website.