Fifth round of highlight topics announced
NERC is pleased to announce the topics that will be offered through its highlight topics programme, following the fifth cut-off for ideas.
The highlight topics in this call will be:
- Marine noise pollution: Understanding chronic effects
- Understanding the likelihood and impact of UK wildfires
- Impact of experimental deep-sea mining in the Central Pacific: A new inter-disciplinary challenge for UK environmental science
- Assessing large scale ecological responses to environmental change
- The impact of legacy waste in the coastal zone
- Advancing capabilities to predict UK and European weather conditions one season ahead
- The mineral systems approach to exploration and discovery of new sediment-hosted copper (Co,V) deposits.
Find out more