WFC2021 DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS EXTENDED
The deadline to submit an abstract to the World Fisheries Congress 2021 (WFC2021) has been extended to 1 March 2021.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your work with global fisheries experts across research, industry and management.
Abstracts are sought under four key themes:
- Sustainable Fisheries (Assessment, Regulation, Enforcement)
- Fish and Aquatic Ecosystems (Biodiversity, Conservation, Ecosystem Function, Integrated Management)
- Fisheries and Society (Contributions to Sustainable Development)
- Future of Fish and Fisheries (Innovations in Fisheries)
New topics have also been added to the program:
- COVID Impacts on Fisheries
- Conservation of Marine Fishes
- Conservation of Freshwater Fishes and Crayfishes