Researcher position (2 years) in evolutionary biology (adaptation genomics) - Nord University
Posted: 08 April 2021
Closing: 02 May 2021
Category: Non MASTS
About the position
We invite applications from motivated candidates for a two-year researcher position in evolutionary biology at the Faculty of Biosciences and Aquaculture, Nord University (Bodø, Norway). The position is available from June 1st 2021.
The annual salary for researchers (code 1109) is set at wage level 59, LR 24, approximately NOK 525.000,- in the Norwegian State Salary Scale.
Applications must be submitted electronically by 02.05.2021.
The application should include:
- Cover letter outlining the candidate’s motivation, relevant experience, and how they will contribute to the successful implementation of the project (maximum 2 pages)
- Curriculum Vitae, including information on supervising experience and a list of publications and other scientific contributions
- Certified academic degree transcripts and any other relevant qualifications
- Contact details for at least three referees, including principal supervisor of PhD thesis
- Signed consent form PhD (if needed)