Masters students are generally looking for project ideas in December/January of each year, with a view to securing a project by February and starting work in earnest on the project in May/June.
We will solicit for proposals and if you are interested in providing a project for a Masters student, please complete the short proposal form and return to Dr Emma Defew (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 16:00 on 20th November 2018.
The proposal form is brief but needs to be completed in sufficient detail following the guidance notes to allow Programme Leaders to assess whether the project you are proposing is appropriate for a Masters student to undertake within the time and resources available.
- 20th November 2018 - Deadline for submission of proposals
- 23rd November 2018 - Advertising of projects to academic programmes and supervisors,
- December/January 2019: Proposal consultation between organisation, potential students and academic supervisors, and where required refining of the initial outline.
- By end February 2019 - Project proposers to decide upon student participation.
- Before end March 2019 - Students made aware of project allocation and any Project agreement put in place (if applicable/required)
PLEASE NOTE: While we facilitate discussions between interested organisations and appropriate masters programmes, we cannot guarantee that each project proposal submitted will be matched with a student.