"MASTS - A decade of innovation"
MASTS Annual Science Meeting (ASM): 5-9th October 2020
This cross-disciplinary online meeting brought together members of the global marine science community, with the aim of promoting and communicating research excellence and forging new scientific collaborations.
The 2020 ASM was an online event, spread over five days (not the normal three days) and used short pre-recorded talks to ensure online fatigue was not an issue.
Abstracts were invited for ‘sessions’ that were formed of up to seven 5-6 minute pre-recorded ‘flash talks’ (i.e. online video/powerpoints/animation), followed by a live Q&A session within which all the speakers were panel members.
Take a look at the talk session written abstracts by clicking on the links below or view eposter abstracts here.
You may also like to view the talk session video abstracts here.
- General Science Session. Session 1; Session 2; Session 3; Session 4 & Session 5.
- Governing Scottish Seas: theory, practice and future horizons
- Structures in the Marine Environment
- Marine Climate Change
- Coastal ecosystem-based solutions: Climate-change adaptation and mitigation
- Multiple Marine Stressors
- Sustainable Aquaculture. Session 1 & Session 2.
- Marine Science Technologies & Methodologies