EU Funding for the Bio-Based Industries Consortia Building Workshop 10th May, 2018 - Glasgow
The Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) is a €3.7 billion Public-Private Partnership between the EU and the Bio-based Industries Consortium. Operating under Horizon 2020, this EU body is driven by the Vision and Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA) developed by the industry. Its mission is to contribute to a more resource efficient and sustainable low-carbon economy and to increasing economic growth and employment, in particular in rural areas, by developing sustainable and competitive bio-based industries in Europe, based on advanced biorefineries that source their biomass sustainably.
The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), the H2020 UK National Contact Point (NCP), SusChem UK and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) are organising an event on 10th May in Glasgow to give details about the 2018 support from the BBI JU.
This free event provides the opportunity to:
- Identify and link with new partners across Europe
- Join consortia forming around forthcoming 2018 topics
- Discuss and refine your projects ideas with potential partners
- Gather information on forthcoming 2018 topics
- Take advantage of the NCP, KTN and EEN support available on the day
Who should attend?
- The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in participating in European projects in the forthcoming 2018 topics under the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking.
- Representatives from industry (small and large), academia, RTOs and other types of organisations with appropriate skills and expertise to address the forthcoming 2018 topics in BBI.
- Delegates from all European Member States are encouraged to attend the event.
For more information and to register:
Industrial Biotechnology Innovation Centre Inovo, 121 George Street, Glasgow G1 1RD